Orthopedic Injury Clinics
No auto accident is expected and in just a matter of seconds, catastrophe can ensue, leaving victims in a state of shock. As hard as it may be after a devastating auto collision, victims must try to remain as calm as possible. If victims can remain calm in the moments after a crash, they will be able to make sure their safety is preserved and their legal rights are protected.
We recommend victims of auto collisions perform the following steps:
• Make sure you and any other parties involved in the wreck are safe from further harm. If you are in a dangerous situation, find a safe place to sit and wait for police to show up.
• Call police. The police will dispatch emergency personnel to assist anyone injured in the crash and should also conduct a police report. Cooperate with police and do not refuse medical treatment.
• Get the names, numbers, addresses, driver’s license numbers and license plates numbers of all parties involved in the car accident. Also, make sure you write down the insurance carriers and policy numbers of the other parties involved.
• Do not speak to anyone about the accident. You are not obligated to discuss the crash with anyone expect for law enforcement.
• Take photos of the accidents scene. Grab your camera or use your cell phone camera to take pictures of the damage done to your vehicle. Also, take pictures of the damage done to any other vehicles involved in the collision and accident debris.
• Write down any details of the vehicle accident that you can recall. Write down the time, date and location of the accident, the events leading up to the accident and how the accident occurred. If not documented, details of the accident can be forgotten quickly.
• Contact a accident & Injury accident attorney immediately to discuss your legal rights and options. We can quickly determine if you are eligible to file a claim and will answer all of your questions regarding the accident and resulting injury.
An established personal injury law firm recognized locally and nationally for success in complex cases. They work closely with our clients to see their desire for the outcome of their case achieved. As a result of our commitment to patients and their cases, we have been successful at recovering substantial settlements and verdicts (see case results).
Leading the Way in Orthopedic Care
Generational Spine and Health provides Orthopedic Care. As a third generation Orthopedic, the team at Generational Spine have the experience to treat and heal complex health issues. Orthopedic care professionals are committed to improving a patient’s long-term health with advanced orthopedic therapies.
Personalized Plans to Improve Your Health
Do you need orthopedic care to treat an injury or recover from an auto accident? Generational Spine and Health can help make you well again! Using the latest research and technology, we offer corrective rehabilitation care and wellness programs personally tailored to fit your individual needs. Our focus is providing long-term care to our patients, so you can expect more than just a quick orthopedic visit when you come to our clinic!
Non-Surgical Spinal Correction
Using a combination of manipulative therapy and corrective rehabilitation care, we can correct the alignment of your spine without using invasive surgery.
Corrective and Preventive Exercises
Corrective exercises for the back and abdomen can dramatically improve and maintain good posture, prevent spinal degeneration and enhance your life.
Our lifestyle advice helps you actively participate in improving your own health! Our knowledgeable staff coaches you on how to perform your daily activities and prevent injuries.
Spinal decompression is non-invasive and can help relieve pain and heal bulging or degenerating discs. It can be used to treat conditions such as scoliosis.
Generational Spine and Health’s, Orthopedic Care, includes a variety of chiropractic techniques to help correct the alignment of the body’s musculoskeletal structure.
Our licensed massage therapists can help relieve your pain and treat a large number of conditions. Massage therapy can also detoxify the body and increase blood circulation.
Laser therapy is an effective chiropractic therapy, proven to reduce pain, inflammation, and swelling. It’s a painless, non-invasive method to treat a variety of conditions.
Spinal and Postural Screenings
An important part of achieving optimal health is making sure your spine is properly aligned. Our screenings can detect abnormalities and identify adjustments that need to be made.